Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

All About Me



Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Philippians 2:3

I am reminded sometimes that my life is not just about me but it involves other people and it may be easy or convenient, especially with family members,  to seem like you are being self centered or wanting your own way not taking another’s schedule into consideration. You can assume things that are not true and get your feelings hurt. 

In any situation there are many things to consider. For instance it could be your  grandchildren have other plans on a Saturday such as a friends’ birthday party so be still and realize it’s not about you. 

Be kind, be considerate, be understanding, and take your needs and wants off the throne. Try to understand where the other people are coming from. Don’t make everything about you and in the meantime pray for whatever it is and pray for any spirit of narcissism to go away. 

PRAYER: Father I don’t want to be seen as self centered or not caring about others. Help me to be still and not put guilt trips on anyone. Forgive me when I tried to be center of attention. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment