Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Just Be Kind To All



“I was hungry, and you fed me.  I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink….
and the King will say, ‘I tell you the truth, when you did it to one of the least of these my brothers and sisters, you were doing it to me!”  Matthew 25:35 & 40 

I love these two verses. Showing kindness to others equates showing kindness to God. 

Think about this verse. You help someone, you are kind to rich and poor alike. You give to people whether they can repay you or not never expecting a repayment. 

Kindness can also draw the sinner to repentance as it says in Romans 2:4. Instead of rejecting people who reject the truth and live like they want to try being kind and see what happens. 


PRAYER: Father help me not shun people who I don’t see eye to eye with or get self righteous. Help use me to bring someone to know Christ. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click link below and take 15 minutes to listen to the powerful testimony of Beckett Cook



https://youtu.be/ZKLq2UrrfvE

No comments:

Post a Comment