Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, March 22, 2024

Don't Let Hardships Or Setbacks Steal Your Praise


When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you.Isaiah 43:2
It may be hard for some of you to understand that many problems in your life are there to shape you more into a Christlike image. I know people who have turned their back on God blaming Him for everything that goes wrong.
Don’t dwell on bad stuff but ponder instead on the gracious and most merciful God who watches over you neither slumbering nor sleeping. Don’t fixate on the why’s but ask God how He can use what you are going through or been through for His glory.
I don’t know what you may be going through but I do know that you should keep praising Him in and through the storms swirling around you. Rejections, losses, death, bankruptcy, estrangement, and so forth are not bigger than our God.
PRAYER: Lord lead me to the cross in all I say and do. Forgive me for not saying thank you in all things. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

https://youtu.be/MgpaULjZOl8?si=gSLN8i6aPG5yzG1v

No comments:

Post a Comment