Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, March 26, 2024

If You Love Me, Keep My Commands

 If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.John 15:10


With Resurrection Day fast approaching I was just pondering how you show Jesus you love Him. By loving Him and loving other people. 

For a list of the Ten Commandments go to Exodus Chapter 20:2-17. Read them. Let them enter your soul. 

Walk with the Lord daily, talk to Him in prayer and pray for those who don’t care to live for Jesus and create their own version of the bible. Jesus loves you even if you don’t give Him the time of day. 

PRAYER: I choose this day and every day to love you by loving others. Loving others doesn’t mean I agree with sin but that I love without judgment and will allow Holy Spirit to do the convicting. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment