Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 11, 2024

Password To God’s Presence Is Thank-you

 

Yet you are enthroned as the Holy One; you are the one Israel praise. Psalm 22:3
I was watching Saturday ‘Pray First’ live from Church of the Highland's in Birmingham,Alabama this past Saturday, when one of the campus pastors Matt Minor giving the message and leading prayers made a comment that the password to God’s presence was simply saying “Thank-You Lord”! How incredibly awesome is that! Ponder on that for a few minutes.
In all things give thanks. Start your day even if not in the right mood by lifting up Jesus name telling him thanks for another day of life, for providing for your needs, for your family, for a nice neighborhood, and keep going I am sure if you look around there is much to say thanks for.
Just like you need a password nowadays for practically everything take time and simply say thanks to have complete access and attention of the Almighty. Instead of whining about what you want or don’t have give him thanks. If you are sick thank him for healing that is coming. If you have a prodigal thank God that the prodigal will be back.(Romans 4:17). You get the idea. Don’t be sad be glad and know God is at work.
PRAYER: I need you Lord every minute of every day. There was a time I didn’t think I did but I woke up. I pray for those in my life that need a wake up call to fall in love with you for the first time or again. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment