Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Just Puff It Out!

 



Refrain from anger, and forsake wrath! Fret not yourself; it tends only to evil. Proverbs 37:8

I guess I could have entitled this don’t sweat the small stuff. I was setting up the visitor table at my church and one of the gift bags had become squished but a dear friend of mine says “oh you can just puff it out” so I said “great devotion title”.

Problems in life come and go you need to not get your feathers too ruffled and just puff them out and move on. Indeed count to ten and proceed with your life.

Is there an area in your life or person that you know you can’t do anything about alone and simply must give it to God and not get flustered? No sense getting your blood pressure up over things that don’t really matter especially when God is with you. 

PRAYER: Lord help me be still over things that really don’t matter. I desire a calm, cool, and collected spirit. I want to be still. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment