Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, March 18, 2024

Devote Yourselves To Prayer



”Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.“‭‭Colossians‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ ‭NIV‬‬

What is going on in your life. All joys and no problems or is there an issue eating at you. Maybe you need to talk to someone or see a counselor but alas prayer is the key. 

Nothing wrong with counseling but sometimes you need to get on your knees and cry out to God before you open your mouth and say something you regret.

Whatever it is you are dealing with talk to God. He understands and does not judge or condemn or block you or slam a door in your face or take you to court. He is your best friend. Let Him hear your heart.

PRAYER: I need you Lord. I need peace, stillness, understanding, and forgiveness. I ask you guide my steps daily to not wander to where I should not be. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment