Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Failure Is The Door To Victory And Healing



The LORD will fulfill his purpose for me; your steadfast love, O LORD, endures forever. Do not forsake the work of your hands. Psalm 138:8

I heard of a person who said they couldn’t serve in teaching capacity in the church as they had failed as a parent. That is such a lie from the enemy. 

God used 12 unlikely men as his disciples. They definitely had their issues. When you go through something you get stronger and God uses what has been part of your life to shape you to be effective in the kingdom. 

If people could be honest and unashamed there are many hurting Christian parents who feel like they failed because a child went astray. It is a trick and lie of Satan to keep you emotionally crippled and defeated and also to keep you from being used by kingdom of God for his purposes. 
Go forth in faith and boldness with God as your rear guard and stop living defeated over something you had no control over. 

PRAYER: I need you Lord and forgive me if I have ever given flimsy excuses or pitied myself and have been ineffective and excused myself from a leadership role in the body of Christ. God’s story is far from over and I lay any inadequacies at the foot of the cross. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment