Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, June 11, 2022

Here We Go Again….Are You Ready?

 


- "Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself." 
(Philippians 2:3) 

In writing my devotion this is the third attempt to not lose it in the black hole of cyber space. My intent was writing on humility and bringing glory to God when poof, it disappeared. 

Anyway the point of this devotion is to seek to not be all about self and getting glory from humans but seek to glorify God in all you say and do. This includes social media posts or when you get noticed for an achievement. Are you private or do you like others to know?

God sees and knows all. Think about that. Nothing is hidden from Him. No matter what He loves you. When you get noticed for achievements make sure to give glory to God as it is He who blessed you with talents and abilities. Don’t be something you are not. Stay still, be humble, and stay on your knees giving glory to glory to God alone. 

PRAYER: I do love you Lord and I want to not gloat when I am honored by the world. I also want to insure that I stay humble and don’t do things to dishonor you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment