Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, June 12, 2022

No one Better Than The Other

 







Dear children, keep yourselves from idols.1 John 5:21

For whatever reason western society is caught up with fame. You see a famous person and go gaga. Why?

Everyone is the same in God’s eyes no VIP seating section or red carpet. I fight it to a certain extent but working on it. Don’t put famous people above God idolizing them. Or anything for that matter maybe sports viewing or select something. 

When you do get recognized for something and become a celebrity of sorts in your own little world be sure to give the glory to God for the gifts He gave you to do what you do. The humble will be exalted. 

PRAYER: Lord help me not gaze at the electronic box of idolatry be it a TV, computer screen or something else where it’s images try to captivate me and lure me into putting other things before Christ. Give me self control. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment