Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

At 36000 Feet

 


And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory. Isaiah 6:3

As I fly at 36000 feet altitude on a recent trip gazing out the airplane window at the tiny towns and farms below I am awestruck with God’s creation. 

Instead of focusing on problems or issues of the day or tragedies on the news I think of the mighty power of my Savior who created all that I am looking down upon. The Heavens are His, the Earth is His. image0.jpeg
God is a great big God. Nothing is too difficult for Him. Nothing! Whatever is troubling you stop what you are doing and just meditate on the goodness of God. 

PRAYER: Oh Lord so many people are lost, hurt, confused, and led astray by our enemy the prince of darkness. Set the minds of those people caught up in lies free and help bring them peace. In Jesus’ name. Amen. image1.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment