Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, June 23, 2022

Being Misunderstood



I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. Ephesians 4:1-3

Sometimes I try too hard to be liked or make peace that is just my nature. Maybe it is a middle child thing. I don’t want others to not like me so stupid Facebook does a number on me. I choose to post my devotion on it and then move on. 

Have you ever been misunderstood by a dear friend or family member because of the breakdown of non verbal texting communication which has left many relationships in the therapy pile? The rule should be just don’t say anything that comes into your head and why say anything. 

If a relationship is in ruins because of a misunderstanding,  go in person and mend it before further breakdown. Above all pray. Let God handle your overburdened sad heart. 

PRAYER: I thank you for the gift of friends and sometimes talking too much, speculating, being in their face too much can create a division in a friendship. Things take time and an understanding has to be reached and forgiveness obtained. God is my best friend who always understands and wants me around even when I mess things up. Help me roll with the punches and learn the art of stillness. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment