Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Tickled Ears

 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but having itching ears, they shall heap to themselves teachers in accordance with their own lusts. 2 Timothy 4:3


Who is ‘they’? You hear people say‘they say’ and just who is the ‘they’? 

The ‘they’ in this case is all of us who maybe are ‘asleep at the wheel’ so to speak and are doing your own thing with no thought of death and Heaven. 

People find what makes them feel good and makes them feel they are not that bad and surely upon their death Heaven awaits as “hey I am a good person”. Do you realize that you are waging a war between God and the devil? It is Satan who lures you into the trap of feeling your way is just fine. Wake up now and seek the face of Jesus’ nothing more. Remember this world is not really your home. 

PRAYER: Father I love you and I love to worship you in spirit and in truth. Forgive me when I let the ‘world’ squeeze you out of my day. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

Click on link below and worship the Lord:

No comments:

Post a Comment