Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, June 3, 2022

Believe Receive, Doubt Do Without



As it is written: “I have made you a father of many nations.” He is our father in the sight of God, in whom he believed—the God who gives life to the dead and calls into being things that were not.Romans 4:17 NIV Bible Gateway

Are you waiting for a breakthrough in some area or maybe it occurred but then Satan stuck his foot in the door? . 

First of all you prayed and you are not the Holy Spirit. Answers will come and changes will occur but perhaps the work is being done on you as well ever think of that. 

Give control back to God and let it go. If you say you believe and trust God then do it. 

PRAYER: Father forgive me when I get stressed and can’t let you have my concerns and trust you are working. I know you are. Prayers for others struggling in this area to let go and Let God!In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#Biblegatewayblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment