Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, June 24, 2022

The Message Failed To Send

 

“The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth. He will fulfill the desire of those who fear Him; He also will hear their cry and save them. The LORD preserves all who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy. Psalm 145:18-20

 

Most of you who use cell phones or computers have probably faced text messages and emails not going through with the error message ‘The message failed to send’ and in some cases it saves you from spur of the moment embarrassment.

Did you know that when you talk to God in prayer it goes  through the wonderful cyberspace of open communication with the Almighty.  Now anyone can pray it does not take some training on a new language or changing your voice or saying Thee or Thou. Simply talk to him. 

Ask God if there is anything in your life that displeases him. Also pray for friends or family that are far from God whether they know it or not. Get real with Him.  Now go share your heart with God. 

PRAYER: Father I need you. There was a time that I thought I could do things on my own or my own way. Forgive me. Help those I know who have religion but not a personal relationship with you. Guard my heart and mind so I don’t fall into sin. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment