Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Anger Control 101


Human anger does not produce the righteousness God desires.James 1:20

Wow being mad causes one thing besides wrinkles and high blood pressure it causes a lack of joy. Someone has done something to offend you and you are so mad you could scream. Don’t let this rob your joy.

Emotions are a good thing but the ones like anger have to be kept in check or you could react in the wrong way and hurt someone, get fired, lose friends, cause an accident, break things, and so forth.

So my friend if something is pushing you to the edge and you feel your anger meter rising step back, pray, let whatever it is go and know that God does not want you returning evil for evil.

PRAYER: Father forgive me when I feel like getting back at someone when they have wronged me. They may not even know they hurt me. Help me be the bigger person, walk away, and forgive even when not asked to. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment