Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 17, 2019

Majesty Of God


When  I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them?Psalm 8:3-4

Oh the glory, and splendor and majesty of God. Go outside at night and look up at the stars too numerous to count. Listen to the rolling thunder during a storm. Watch birds building their nests. Look at the cattle grazing in a field. Go and watch a stream trickling through the woods. Creation is God’s gift to us. Oh how many times we ignore it.

Remember you are not to worship creation but to worship the Creator. God spoke all these wonderful things into existence yet He still has time for you and I and our whining and complaining. He loves us unconditionally even when he is snubbed or put up on a shelf indefinitely and forgotten about.

When you get a moment read and meditate on all of Psalm 8 which is only 9 verses long. A wealth of power is packed into those 9 verses. Now go out and praise God.

PRAYER: I am ever so grateful to be alive and to enjoy the world you created. Forgive me when I ignore the beauty around me or even the people you created for me to interact with daily. You are mighty! In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment