Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, August 15, 2019

Are You A Pit Bull?


Whatever  you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the LORD, not for human masters. Colossians 3:23

I was politely and affectionately told several years ago I was the ‘pit bull’ for Moms in Prayer ministry I guess meaning I ‘plug it’ lots because it is such a dynamic and vital ministry. Is there anything in your life your are so passionate about you could be a ‘pit bull’ as well?

As a believer you and I both need to be vivaciously seeking first the kingdom and let Jesus shine through you daily so sometime you might just get the opportunity to share your passion in a friendly ‘pit bull’ fashion with those you come into contact with daily.

Are you running hard after God or just limping along? Perhaps now is the time to tell God you would like a Holy tail wind so push you along for the kingdom and place you where you might be best used for Him.

PRAYER: Father God I am thankful for passion and energy. I know the enemy of our souls loves to get us messed up, doubting, fearful, and in a funk and I choose joy this day and every day in order to serve you better. I pray for those I know who need a little prompting to help them better serve you. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment