Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 12, 2019

God Can't Do What!?

“With man it is impossible, but not with God. For all things are possible with God”. Mark 10:27

What are you believing God for? Some things seem like they will never change ‘but God’. You need to surround yourself with positive people who will encourage you and pray with you not those who make fun of your faith or your prayers of belief for things. Pray for those who don’t understand your positivity and belief.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, is too impossible for God! This is why demonic forces work overtime to abolish Christianity not only in the United States but in the world. Evil forces blind even believers sometimes so you have to be knowledgeable and fight against the powers of darkness on a daily basis. Each and every day get into your Bible which is your best tool. Satan gives you plenty of excuses and keeps you busy with unimportant things so many believers don’t even read it daily. There is where your power to defeat the enemy lies.

Start today and don’t feed on gloomy morning TV news or the daily newspaper under the guise of “I have to be informed” but instead begin a new godly habit of reading a Psalm a day to get your day started. I guarantee the more you practice this the madder Satan gets and the better you will feel and you will indeed stand on today’s verse in a faith filled way.

PRAYER: I choose this day and every day to stand on the promises in the Bible and to run the race ahead of me to win. I know you are working in situations I have been praying for even though I may not see results just yet. I thank you for being able to have a Bible to read, actually several. Forgive me when I don’t even pick it up and leave myself open to the enemy. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment