Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 26, 2019

Not Everyone Is Going To Like You, But Jesus Does!


Bless those who persecute you. Don’t curse them; pray that God will bless them.Romans 12:14

I don’t know about you,  but I am a people person who loves to give gifts, send cards, talk to people and when shunned it is like taking out a chunk of my heart. I can only imagine what someone must feel like who has been tossed aside by a spouse when having a friend do it is bad enough. 

Not all personalities get along and we are to try to love people regardless of how they react to us. Some relationships may need a rest period if one of the parties just is not receptive to warming up to you. Am I hitting home with anyone? This new Facebook stuff is another whole can of worms. I have several friends not on it and I say more power to them for not entering into what can become petty bickering and unfriending. Yes it is ‘not real’ but still hurtful.

So love those people who don’t love you back. Hard but with God’s help maybe some of them can be reconciled to you. Let God do the Heavy lifting in the restoration and try to be still. 

PRAYER: Lord Jesus it hurts when someone close treats me bad and I need you strength and grace to not be hurtful back. I know you desire peace in my inner most being and you want me to forgive and let things go. Help me be still and let you work things out. Touch the hearts and minds of anyone who is hurting and bless those people to who are the ones who have caused the pain. In Jesus’ name. Amen. Thanks 

No comments:

Post a Comment