Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, August 2, 2019

I Bungle And I Ramble



I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:14

Are you perfect? I know I certainly am not. When you start to get puffed up and self sufficient that is a dangerous area to tread. Everyone has issues of some sort and not everyone is going to like you as much as you want them to.

I don’t know about you but I am glad God loves me warts and all. He is my creator. He knew exactly what he was doing with you too when he made your personality. Everyone has different abilities too so when you put yourself down and beat yourself up that is because you have allowed Satan freedom to trample on your heart and mind.
You are covered with the blood of Jesus and God gifted you and has a reason you exist. No matter how you came into being or who your birth parents are you are a blessing and NOT an accident. Do not even ‘go there’. Even those conceived by rape are creations of God. James Robison, well known worldwide Bible teacher is a product of rape. Just relax in who you are not comparing yourself to others with different gifts.

 If Satan starts dragging you down tell him you are bought with a price and covered with the blood of Jesus and that is that.

PRAYER: I am very thankful for the gifts you have given me and help me not to put myself down or on the other spectrum to think I am a hot shot. Keep me working for your kingdom purposes knowing I am here for a reason. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Becky: You are on target when you say we should not feel badly about our beginnings. God knows all about us and that is enough for those who follow Him.

    ReplyDelete