Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, August 5, 2019

Foolish? Sometimes Maybe.


 “A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul." Proverbs 18:7

If you and I could control our mouths and teach others how to do it a miracle would occur because depending on our state of mind on any particular day is sometimes what makes you say certain things, sometimes without much forethought of how it will affect the hearer. This writer has to be on her guard to share a loving message and not one beating up my readers.

Saying this I will say to be able to get to write daily and share the love of God is a true blessing. At times I may have slipped up and ‘shook my finger’ so to speak and that is never my intent so if I have done that or you took offense accept my apology.

How about you? How are you in the sharing God’s love department on a daily basis with neighbors, co workers, your spouse, your children, driving on the highway, strangers in a store, people at the gym you go to. Think about that for a moment. If you love Jesus you should want to be gentle, kind, and loving to represent out savior well. But humanity creeps in and there may be a slip up on the road to pursuing righteousness. God has your back and he loves you even through the little slip ups so just remember that. Second chances are always available.

PRAYER: Father God I am so thankful you love me even when I mess up with my mouth. My heart is always in the right place but sometimes I allow ugliness to creep in. Help me love everyone you place in my path by a simple smile. Some people may be harder to love so give me an extra measure of strength and grace to be kind and let you do the work through me. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment