Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, August 31, 2019

Joy Spilling Over


If anyone is ashamed of me and my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will be ashamed of them when he comes in his Father's glory with the holy angels." Mark 8:38
I had just emerged from an awesome one hour 21 Days of prayer at my church and entered a local Starbucks when the barista says “and how is your day so far” and instead of being embarrassed to tell someone who I am not sure where they stand with the Lord I blurted out it was excellent cause I just had an hour of prayer at my church. 
Are you ashamed or afraid to ‘bubble over’ to the outside world around you? After all, believers are to be salt and light but how can we if we stay inside the salt shaker or never turn on the flashlight? It is obvious the world around is needs Jesus. Many confused lost people are wandering in the darkness and need the love only Jesus can give and as a believer you are not here to just go to a Holy huddle on Sunday but to spill over throughout your week sharing His love and joy with others without shame or fear. 
So every day you may not feel intense immense joy as we all have ‘those days’ but when you do wake up and say “good morning Lord. Use me today and show me how to share your love.” Now go and have an awesome day! 
PRAYER: Oh Lord every life has a purpose and many are hurting, lost, and confused. Use me somehow in the life of a person like that and show me opportunities to share your love with those I may encounter daily. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment