Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 3, 2023

Trust God, Period!



Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.1 Peter 5:7 NLT Bible gateway 

So you cast your care on God and then take it back and start fretting as if God is not big enough to handle the problem. I’ve done it have you? If you keep trying to do things yourself how can God work?

You can be worried, fretful, and talk about the problem all the time or you can pray and give it to God totally. I admit it takes discipline. 

Recently I saw a modern translation of Proverbs 3:5-7 saying “Trust in the Lord completely, and do not rely on your own understanding and opinions. Instead, rely on the Lord and he will lead you wherever you go.” Sounds good. Can you do it? 

PRAYER: I need discipline for a focused and calm mind to not overthink things. Help me Lord to trust your timetable instead of wondering if you forgot about me. I know you have a plan and are working. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment