Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 28, 2023

Be Kind,Rewind



“Why are you cast down, O my soul?
And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God;
For I shall yet praise Him,
The help of my countenance and my God.” Psalm 42:11

For those of you born in 1989 or before my title is familiar. Those were the days running off to Blockbuster video on Fridays to get the families selection of VHS videos to watch on the weekend. A sticker on the video read ‘Be Kind, Rewind’ meaning it was on a reel or spool that had to be rewound so next person could see it from the start. 

Some times you have to be kind to yourself by rewinding the ‘tape’ playing in your head and start each day fresh and new. What good is it to mull and sulk over things you have no control over?

Do yourself and others close to you a favor. Relax. Breathe in. Learn to forgive. Pray. Be still. Relax your brain. Don’t worry. Rewind the past and start fresh. 

PRAYER: Lord help me to look up and look beyond concerns I don’t need to bear. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment