Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, July 17, 2023

Brokenness

 


In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD. John 16:33

“God will not give up on us when we turn our backs on Him and return to sin. He continues to work in us, changing our hearts little by little until we are finally ready to be set free.” Quote from author Francine Rivers, Redeeming Love book and motion picture(2022). Are you hurt by sin or waiting in the wings for a prodigal to return? Does your heart ache so much you feel it will burst at any moment. 

Hurting people hurt people and sometimes don’t really know why they are doing it.These past three years with this pandemic shutting people off from family and friends has not been easy. It has been a test for sure. Counselors offices were probably overflowing trying to figure things out. 

Whatever it is that has you down my friend keep talking to God. I know that doesn’t sound to many to be much of a solution. Don’t turn your back on God. It is pretty hard to do life without leaning in to Him. 

PRAYER: Father I thank you for family and friends. I don’t take them for granted. I thank you for my Bible and freedom. Help me run towards the cross and away from Satan’s lies and tricks. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment