Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, July 21, 2023

The A -List Makes You Special

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God’s special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.1Peter 2:9

In Hollywood for actors there is a term ‘A’ list actor, meaning you have ‘arrived’ humanly speaking and get lots of perks and hardly need to even audition to get a part in a motion picture or some other form of media.

Guess what? I would much rather be on God’s A List. Todays’ verse says he chose us! Little ole me. I am no one special. I don’t have lots of skills or talents but alas he has chosen us and redeemed us.

Many people have wandered in the darkness chasing the world’s idea of success realizing later in their life that is not what is important. Too bad it has to take years but not in all cases. God wants to set you and I free from whatever we are entangled in. Do you want to be untangled?

PRAYER: Help me Father turn to you for what I need and not turn to mere men. I want what only you can give. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment