Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, July 8, 2023

Being Nice Is Cool

 




Be kind and tenderhearted to one another, forgiving each other just as in Christ God forgave you.Ephesians 4:32

I heard a story recently on KLove Radio about a man who decided to be kind to others and set a goal of 143 acts of kindness before the end of the year. Some of you may have read my devotion entitled 143 God which stood for “I love God” so for me to hear this number used again was nice. This man did big bold things but they don’t always have to be.

Ideas could be opening a door for someone or after you enter a place and someone coming in behind you not allowing door to hit them. Writing thank you notes by using a notecard and postage stamp. Driving someone to a doctor appointment or buying groceries to be nice. Making a meal for a friend. I am sure you can come up with others. 

Nice people are more pleasant to be around. Don’t be gossipy, complaining, acting agitated at every little problem. Above all you need to be in an attitude of prayer. Now go spread joy. 

PRAYER: I pray for anyone who might face trouble being nice maybe because the person is another political party than them or has different value system. Help me not try to fix people but to spread kindness . In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment