Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Grief Is Real

 






The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.Psalm 34:18

It is beyond my comprehension what it would be like to experience a miscarriage or stillborn birth yet many women have. The grief goes beyond the birth mother but to the father, grandparents, and siblings. To me it is unimaginable. 

What do you say to bring comfort? Why would God not let this little one come into the world? Those are answers I am unqualified to know the answer to. 

Simply talk to God. Let Him hear your heart. Don’t be afraid to cry as tears are cleansing for your soul. Your grief may not be an unborn baby but could be another family member or friend. Don’t be afraid to cry out to God. 

PRAYERS: Lord I do not understand the whys but somehow I still know your plan and ways are above my understanding. Help me know what to do to comfort those who grieve. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Becky: Grief is a very real part of life. A lady just left us to enter heaven yesterday morning. We were in an ecumenical women's group together. She was of a different race, but I loved her. She will be missed by all who knew her. Thank you for this lesson about grief. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete