Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, May 15, 2023

You Are Highly Valued

 


Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?Matthew 6:26

There are many people who sort of just exist day to day wondering why they are here and what purpose they serve. Satan has done a bang up job in wrecking families which is backbone of society.
Maybe your family never told you were valued and you struggle believing you are of any worth. 

My friend you are highly valued by God. Even when caught in sin God doesn’t say get out of here you worthless human. Remember the Bible story about the woman caught in adultery? The key is “go and sin no more” period. But you are bound to slip up. Tell Satan to get behind you. Read John 1:8-11. 

So you see you are no accident no matter how you were conceived or what kind of stuff you may have endured. God makes beauty out of ashes. Invite him into your heart today. 

PRAYER: I am redeemed and forgiven for dumb stuff I did in my past yet Satan tries to torture me in my thought life. Help me Lord break the stronghold of wrong thinking. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment