Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Messed Up In Politics

I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. 1 Timothy 2:1-2 NIV Bible Gateway

Occasionally this devotion writer has slipped up and gotten what the world would call ‘political’ and for that I apologize to any readers who took offense. It is never my intent to write about politics but about the love of God and how He can and does transform bad to good. I don’t take a side here only the Lord’s side. 

The Bible can interpret better than me what is right or wrong or good or evil. Our consciences also can wake us up to the same. Our world has changed so much since I was a child in the early 60’s. It doesn’t take too much to see it has gotten polluted morally mostly because we took our freedoms for granted and did not speak up when evil crept in the door. 

Each person has to be convicted on their own but the Bible is the rule book, the infallible word of God. I am not here to tell you what you should and should not do because hopefully the little voice inside you  does that. You are never beyond God’s reach to save you just remember that. Redemption is there for those who ask. 

PRAYER: I stand on your word Lord. I have messed up before and you have redeemed me and forgiven me. For that I am grateful. Help me not stand in judgment over others but instead pray the enemy does not hold people captive to lies and deceit. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

#BG2

No comments:

Post a Comment