Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Welcome Back!

 


Now as they went on their way, Jesus entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed him into her house.Luke 10:38

When you hear the greeting “welcome back’ it indicates happiness, joy, delight. You hear it much since the Covid lockdown is over. I love it when I travel by plane and at the airport family or friends are waiting with a sign to greet the person arriving. Brings a smile of delight to my face. 

Did you know when your life on earth is over and you are called home by God the words “well done good and faithful servant” are what you want to hear. That would be a welcome to your heavenly dwelling place. While here on this earth make others feel welcomed. 

Everyone likes to feel wanted and loved. Try to be the person who can reach out and meet a need of someone hurting emotionally, physically, or spiritually. Not everyone is comfortable inviting others to dinner but try it sometime and see how it goes. Speaking of welcoming have you welcomed Jesus Christ into your life? 

PRAYER: This is the day you have made Lord and I thank you for it and every day you have given me on this Earth. I want to be a welcoming committee for someone who is hurting or tired or confused. Use me Lord. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment