Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, May 2, 2023

This Is My Father’s World



For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.1 Corinthians 14:33 NKJV Bible Gateway 


What in the world is going on in our world? Just in case you have been sticking your fingers in your ears it is hard not to hear about all the craziness going on the biggest being all this gender stuff. Oh Lord Jesus help us. 


This confusion stems right from the pit of hell and you need not fear because God is still on the throne and in control. Be still. 


When I was a child I sang a song in Sunday school which I have attached. This indeed is my Father’s world and He has the final say not a mere man or woman occupying a political office or a throne. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Hang on my friend and don’t lose hope. 


PRAYER: I thank you Lord for each day. Things seem crazy and out of control but then I know you are there and you have the final say. Protect the minds of children especially and I pray believers continue to pray and share God’s word. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Click link for song of peace: https://youtu.be/62NYuMkvB6E

1 comment:

  1. Becky: This world gets darker and darker as each day goes by. If it weren't for the LORD in my heart, I would be very much on edge. We have to lean on Jesus to get us through all this quagmire that the enemy keeps trying to engulf us in. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete