Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, May 5, 2023

Voices From The Past



For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.1 Corinthians 14:33 NKJV Bible Gateway


Do you ever have a flashback to childhood or an earlier time in your life to a painful time? When that happens you have to squelch it before you do something stupid? 


Sometimes Facebook is a contributor to pain and that is why I have a love/hate relationship with it and other social media. Our make believe perfect lives are there for all to see and for many to wish they were with you. 


It is time to grow up pick yourself and your hurt feelings up by the bootstraps. I have to do this and maybe you do as well. 


PRAYER: Lord I love you. I am sorry for times I have said or done something to hurt or confuse others. Teach me to shine for you and not myself. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


#BG2

1 comment: