Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, September 19, 2022

Yep We Are All Getting Older

 


Even to your old age and gray hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.Isaiah 46:4

Why is it growing older seems to bring on a feeling of remorse, fear and wanting youth back? Old age is a blessing. 

My late mother used to say “old age isn’t for sissy’s” and indeed there can be health challenges and silver hair, wrinkles, and age spots but all phases and stages of life have a purpose. With old age usually comes wisdom, supposedly. 

Enjoy the life God has given you as you are never promised tomorrow and there is nothing to fear if you know your name is written in the lambs book of life. If you are young one day before you know it you will turn around and say where has life gone. Make use of every day. 

PRAYERS: Lord I thank you and praise you for my life. I thank you for people in my life and my family. Thanks that you have me here for a reason. Help me share your love everyday. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment