Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, September 16, 2022

Can You Praise God In The Hallway?

 

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 ESV
You have probably heard people speaking of God opening some doors and closing others. What if you are still waiting for that open door and it seems like you will be stuck in the hallway forever?
What do you do while waiting? First you don’t try to take matters into your own hands as much as you want to but that will likely not help matters. You just have to trust God is at work but why doesn’t the person I am praying about know how I feel I want to tell me. No don’t do that.
Keep praying. Stay busy with something. Pray more. Be still. And oh yes pray again.
PRAYER: I often cry out the loudest when You are silent Lord and I try to figure out why something has not happened over a personal issue in my life. When it involves other people and having to wait it is so hard. Praying for a chance to get out of the hallway soon. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment