Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Index Finger Versus Thumbs



Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be men.1 Corinthians 14:20

When in a local coffee shop I noticed something profound other than age spots, wrinkles, and gray hair that separates the generations. The way they text.

Now in my generation everyone learned to type or at least it was encouraged and for that we used both hands all fingers kind of similar to a desk top. I feel like even though there is an age difference the heart of man is the same. And inside, take it from me, you don’t feel any older than when you left high school. 

When you grow older you have learned lots and hopefully have matured and gained wisdom. You can teach the young hot shots if they are willing to listen to the ‘old man’ or ‘old lady’. Keep smiling no matter what your age. Stop looking at wrinkles as you earned them. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for life. I thank you for showing me how to enjoy all phases of life and to make a difference in the world I live in. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment