Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, September 15, 2022

Mansions

 

Better is the little that the righteous has than the abundance of many wicked. Psalm 37:16, KJV

Almost every person in America has it pretty good considering the rest of the world. Recently I went to an estate sale that was truly a ‘palatial estate’. As I roamed through the home I was in awe of the space, the decorating, just the enormous size reminding me of Mt Vernon or something along that line. 

It was hard to imagine living in a palace like structure but those places are all over our country where the wealth is shown by the size of their mansion. Never be jealous of others but be grateful for your own provision. 

One day for the followers of Christ once we leave our earthly home there is a mansion in Heaven which you can not even begin to imagine. Not even Hollywood writers can imagine in. Ponder that. You are here only so briefly so use your time for God’s glory. 

PRAYER: I love you Lord and thank you for providing for me through the years food, clothing, shelter and open my eyes to needs of others and help me not just look but to act when I can see a need. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment