Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Pray First-Oh How I Need To Remember This!

 

Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.Luke 18:1 NIV Bible Gateway
I am not sure what is going on in your life but I try to remember to pray first but sometimes my impulsiveness gets the better of me or I forget that I asked God to ‘take it’ and He has. Have you been there as well?
Maybe you know you need to pray as it says in 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, unceasingly, literally even always be in an attitude of prayer. Instead of checking social media try praying. Instead of daydreaming and trying to ‘fix’ things yourself try praying.
Fall is sort of a time for a new start too. The changing of the seasons can bring a fresh perspective on things and give you an opportunity to start fresh.Why not purpose in your heart to let the words of God comfort you and make up your mind to talk to God each morning in prayer.
PRAYER:Lord I cry out for you in a dry weary land. I have made mistakes and you in your mercy have redeemed me. Guard my heart from worry which shows I don’t trust you. I choose prayer. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment