Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Standing In The Gap



And I sought for a man among them who should build up the wall and stand in the breach before me for the land, that I should not destroy it, but I found none.Ezekiel 22:30


I had never really given much thought of what ‘watching the gap’ meant until I heard a message by my former pastor Allen Pedram of Church of the Highlands, Huntsville, Alabama.He mentioned in England on trains the signs that warn people that there is a huge gap between the walk and stepping over the gap onto the train. The British said ‘mind the gap.’


In your life are you a gap stander for someone, meaning do you stand in the gap with prayer lifting up concerns for children, grandchildren, schools,  neighbors, church friends, strangers, and oh yes your spouse if married?


You be the go to person for prayer and if you agree to pray don’t forget. Prayer is a lifeline and we all need it. Satan wants nothing more than to have people we pray for fall right in the ‘hole’ and not be able to get out. Brother and sister be the gap stander for those you love in your life. 


PRAYER: Lord I want to be able to pray when I promise to pray. Just now a friend told me about a need so I will pray. Help me remember every day to pray unceasingly. In Jesus’ name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment