Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Discontent?


 “For thus says the Lord God: Behold, I, I myself will search for my sheep and will seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock when he is among his sheep that have been scattered, so will I seek out my sheep, and I will rescue them from all places where they have been scattered on a day of clouds and thick darkness. Ezekiel 34:11-12 ESV


Do you ever feel really messed up emotionally? You try to stay within ‘boundaries’ or just keep your thoughts on things other than places like taking back a prayer request you already gave to God. 


You really mean well and try but sometimes the tears just come. Of course you can’t share with anyone or they think you are a royal nut job or you break trust.You pray and continue to pray but are frustrated with yourself. 


Do you mean it when you say you want your ‘good Shepherd’ Jesus to take your problems and you know he knows your feelings, your confusion, your broken heart?He is your Shepherd and cares for his ‘sheep’ and you are one of those sheep. Go to Him and be rescued. 


PRAYER: This day and every day are yours. When I don’t keep my mind fixed on above and let it wander like a lost sheep I get into trouble emotionally and need you to gently guide me back to the fold. I trust you Lord. Help me. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


Click link for a song of worship and listen closely to the lyrics: 

https://youtu.be/9PugD11k3JU

No comments:

Post a Comment