Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Monday, April 18, 2016

Reaping


Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9
As I walked our property recently checking on the 8 fruit trees we planted about 9 years ago my heart jumped for joy. We have never really had any fruit to speak of from any of them. We planted about four more that had died. These remaining trees were flourishing in that they had fragrant blossoms on them. I had actually laid hands on these trees a while back and prayed over them to produce fruit. I had also done this to a non fruit tree that is now thriving. 

This example reminded me of how in our prayer life we may think that a change is not going to occur in a situation you have been crying out to God for. You see no  difference even after months or years of praying. Some may mock you saying prayer does not work. My friend prayer indeed does work! Keep at it!

What is it you are having faith for and believing you will see change and answers? God has a plan. His plan is not our plan. He does His perfect work in His time not ours and for His purposes and His glory. Do not lose hope!

PRAYER: Lord you are good all the time. Your ways are beyond our comprehension. I choose to trust you no matter what even when I don't see a hint of an answer coming my way. You will be glorified! In Jesus' name. Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment