Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Headline Grabbers


.....in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.2 Corinthians 2:11

Facebook tends to thrive on pop up advertisements usually implying some celebrity  has died or divorced to get readers to stop what they are doing and click on the ad. When you do, as I did recently, I found out no one was dead but it was an ad to get you sucked into some skin care to make you look younger. Geez did I feel stupid for thinking a celebrity was dead and thankful they were not. 

Satan is coy like that. He has little schemes dreamed up to get believers off track and to keep non believers from wanting Jesus. He makes sin look acceptable and fun and hey, if our once Christian government agrees, it must be right. Wrong! He is the ultimate trickster. Satan throws bait to people and sadly many bite at it. Many a parent is sad when their once Christian child chooses another route after leaving home, than how they were raised. I hate Satan and I hate what he is doing to America through people who are being misled by his devious schemes. 


Don't let Satan captivate you by some scheme or lie. He is the father of lies it says in John 8:44. Look it up when you get a chance. The way to defeat Satan at his own game is to keep praying. Keep studying the word of God and quote scriptures to the enemy. He hates that. Nominal believers don't threaten him as they just do the Sunday thing, if that, then go on their merry way into the clutches of the world. Stand strong and keep the armor of God on to defeat the enemy(see Ephesians 6:11) and keep praying.

PRAYER: I will resist the devil and he has to flee. I claim my family for Jesus. I ask that no weapon formed against me will prosper and I know faith can move mountains. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment