Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

To Share Or Not To Share


 Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured unto you. Luke 6:38

Recently I bought a container of breath mints that had two openings on the lid. One a small opening said "to share" and the other larger opening said "not to Share". This struck me as funny in a society that tends to be all about me, me ,me. This implies take more for yourself and do not give them away.

 Many places in God's word we are told about sharing and giving to others. Reaping and sowing so to speak. We should not share to get things but we should share because we know as Christians that is the right thing to do.

Is your heart stingy or is it giving? Remember the things we have are all God's anyway. Now go share something.

PRAYER: Help me open my heart to those in need and even to those not in need just because I want to. I pray for people who are recipients of gifts to be grateful for them and realize it is a blessing from God. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment