Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Shelter



For in the day of trouble He will keep me safe in His  dwelling, He will hide me in the shelter of His sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. Psalm 27:5

When the word 'shelter' is spoken what comes to mind? I think of a shelter house in a park also called 'ramadas' in the Southwest. Also the picture of a mother Eagle sheltering her eaglets under her massive wings is another word picture. A storm shelter is something people here in my area of the country might think of as we have lot of tornadoes.

A shelter is basically a place you go to seek refuge and protection. It could be from the sun, from storms, from your enemies. God is our shelter and He is our strength. Whenever the 'storms of life' threaten you He is there to protect you. All you need to do is call on Him.

Will you let God be your shelter?

PRAYER: I am very thankful you are my ultimate shelter from anything that comes my way. Thanks for watching over me. In Jesus' name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment