Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

THERE IS ALWAYS HOPE


 A new year is a chance to remember there is always hope. No matter
what the situation you can be lifted out of your pit of despair. Jesus
is our hope! He is there when humans fail us. He is there to comfort.
He hears your prayers.

Hope is defined as a "feeling or expectation or desire for a certain
thing to happen." What is it you are hoping for? A breakthrough
perhaps in a family members life you have been praying for? The Bible
says in Luke 18:1 that 'we should pray and never give up.' Can you
keep on keeping on and pray even when it seems nothing is happening?
God's ways our not our ways it says in Isaiah 55:8.

My hope indeed is in God above, creator of heaven and earth. He alone
can do all things. He is King of kings and Lord of lords. Nothing is
impossible with Him it says in Luke 1:37.

PRAYER:Jesus you are our only hope when times are good or when times
are bad. I put my trust in you. I know with you in my life you are my
reason for never giving up. I stand on the solid rock and nothing
formed against me or my family shall prosper it says in Isaiah 54:17.
In Jesus' name. Amen.

Click on link for a song of praise and hope:
http://youtu.be/W48NfLLSFNc

Also please check out author and friend Kathe Wunnenberg blog at
http://www.hopelifters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment