Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 14, 2022

Storms?



When the whirlwind passes Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.Proverbs 10:25

What storms are you dealing with in your life right now. The key to calming the raging storms which swirl in your life is to have daily quiet time with God. If you can get away somewhere like next to a stream or a mountain top even better. 

Those people who deal with hurricanes like just witnessed had terrifying destructive storms that destroyed what they had worked hard for. But your storm may be a threat of divorce, betrayal by a friend, an estranged family member no longer contacting you, custody battle, family problems, neighborhood disputes, financial problems, whatever it is run to God. 



Life was never promised to be without problems and it is through these problems you gain strength to keep going on if you remain in Christ and don’t start caving to the lies and tricks of the enemies. Run hard to Him my friend. Let your mind think on Him not things of this world. 

PRAYER: Lord I thank you for walking beside me each and every day. When I try to do things under my own strength I mess up bad. Satan may try to inflict many storms but with your help in can get through and rise victorious. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment