Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Thursday, October 13, 2022

Messed Up Beyond Measure



Even if my father and mother abandon me, the Lord will hold me close.Teach me how to live, O Lord. Lead me along the right path, for my enemies are waiting for me. Psalm 27:10-11 NLT Bible Gateway


Do you allow the enemy to yank your chain and make you feel stupid and worthless? Or he taunts you because you messed up big time and he tries to make you feel like there is no forgiveness. Have you been there? 


Oh sometimes you wish you could be a bird and fly far far away but alas 

that is not happening. God designed you to hang on and keep going even if you have done something so stupid you feel you can’t be forgiven. God needs you my friend. Just cause you messed up doesn’t mean you are worthless. 


Stop right now, pick up your Bible and read the Psalms. King David messed up but God used him. Don’t allow what others say or think to define you. Step out of your pit and continue serving God! 


PRAYER: Oh father I love you. When others, even family reject me or accuse me you are there. You want me to shine for you and I choose to do just that. I am shaking off my heavy load and running to you. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 


#Biblegatewayblogger

Click link for a powerful song to go along with this devotion:

No comments:

Post a Comment