Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Friday, October 21, 2022

Depend On God Not Man

 


You have taken from me my closest friends and have made me repulsive to them. I am confined and cannot escape. Psalm 88:8

I have had friends turn their back on me and it is hurtful. Someone prefers to not hang around you due to a personality quirk or misunderstanding but the good news is God loves you  quirks and all. You are His child and His heart aches when people, whether family or friends, mistreat you and tell lies about you. 

Pick yourself up and know that you are special to God. You can’t make people like you and sometimes it might sadly be a misunderstanding with a family member. Know this that Satan is out to destroy relationships especially families. 

Jesus was ridiculed, mistreated, picked on, mocked, beat, snubbed you name it he experienced it. He never fought back and he felt sorry for them. So knowing that I guess you are in good company. Be kind even when people hurt you or mistreat you. Keep praying for breakthrough and in the meantime stay in touch daily with God through quiet time and Bible reading. Leave people alone who don’t care about you and concentrate on the ones who value you. Now go and have a great day. 

PRAYER: Lord I need you. I need to stay focused on you no matter what is going on in my life and for whatever verbal abuse I may receive from others. I choose to be kind, to try to be still, and to let you guide my mouth and my steps. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment