Welcome to God's Lemonade Stand

It is my hope that by reading this daily you will grow in your walk with Christ and knowledge of scriptures and be set free from any struggles in your life that are weighing you down. Be blessed to be a blessing.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

I Don’t Get It! I Don’t Understand Lord

 In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. John 16:33

 

Why does a baby die right after birth? Why does a child rebel after being raised for Christ? Why does a adult child reject God’s teachings and follow the world?All I know is I know many fine Christian people who have suffered immense pain on this side of Heaven and can’t really explain the why. 

Suffering ultimately will result in you drawing closer to the Lord. It can be used for God’s purposes. God never promises anyone an easy life. Stuff happens. At times the struggles can be used for God’s glory. You may recall a ‘tiny little sin’ in the Garden Of Eden which caused the fall of man and messed up all that God had planned for humans. Ever since then degradation has been blatant and intentional and God’s rule book is not being followed or is being revised by those whose sin is not that bad. 

You don’t have to let this world make you sad but you can help be a servant of God By helping others who are down and out. Sometimes when you do amazingly you feel better as well. Trust that if you have prayed and believe God hears you then be still and know God will see you through. 

PRAYER: Thank you for another day of life. Help me to look to you in turning my despair into joy. Thank you for joy which I can give to others simply by a smile. In Jesus’ name. Amen. 




No comments:

Post a Comment